1. "No Touch" Check-In and Check-Out process - On the day of your arrival we will the credit card on file for your reservation. We will let you know which room you are in and leave your sanitized key in your room. We will email your receipt to you.
2. Lobby Policies - our lobby is open and staffed from 8am - 8pm daily. We only permit 1 group of guests in the lobby at a time to maintain social distancing. We now have a Plexiglas partition that separates our Front Desk Staff and Guests.
3. Exceptionally Clean Rooms - We were already known for our super clean motel rooms. Even still, we have increased our disinfecting of high touch items such as door knobs, appliance handles, remote controls, light switches and any knobs. We already use a "triple sheet" process which ensures freshly laundered bedding between every guest. We've removed all decorative pillow shams and pillows for the time being.
4. BBQs and Meals - We've added extra BBQs so there are plenty of BBQs for guests to use on the covered back patio. Of course each room already has its own mini-refrigerator, micro-wave and coffee maker. In each room you'll find a list of restaurants that are doing takeout and delivery.
At least for now, we've replaced our popular morning donuts with individually wrapped granola bars. We still have coffee in the lobby, as well as in room coffee (no one will ever run out of fresh coffee at Deane's!).
5. Healthy Staff - We have a small, highly valued staff. We are working as a team to keep everyone safe. Everyone understands the need to stay home if they have any symptoms. We've provided all staff members with face masks and we are all wearing them. We've implemented many processes to increase social distancing and minimize germs.
6. Continuing Education and Best Practices - We will continue to seek out current guidelines and practices. We are members of ORLA (Oregon Restaurant and Lodging Association) and continue to implement any applicable best practices.